It takes one second to realize you've been involved in an accident or car injury.
- If you're involved in an accident, please remain composed and as calm as possible.
- Immediately make sure that everyone involved is safe and not seriously injured. If injury has occurred, call an ambulance immediately.
- It is important, in the case of an MVA, to exchange driver information details (name, vehicle license #, insurance information etc.) and establish whose fault it is.
- Report any accident/collision as soon as possible.
- In the event that you are in an MVA and your vehicle is not drivable, make sure it is towed to a body shop of your choice.---
Employing a Personal Injury Lawyer (Aurora)
Employ the services of the experienced team at PW Lawyers. We can walk you through your situation and ensure that you are not confused into making any false claims, while ensuring you are entitled to the proper healing and compensation needed - always. We know injuries are emotionally and financially strenuous. We'll use our many years of expertise to assist in any way to make sure your recovery will be strong and lasting.
If you are not at fault in a car accident, the defendant in the case and his legal representation will do everything in their power to diminish the legitimacy of your case. This is why it is critical to always be as honest as you can possibly be in your statements to police and insurance companies.
A workplace and sudden injury can be extremely disruptive to your life, and even more so if you don't have all of the information you need to make the right decisions. We fight for your health and will always be there for you to do so.